Friday, January 22, 2010

2010

I can't believe another year has come and gone already. When I was younger people always told me that time goes faster when you get older, and now I believe it!
But with a new year comes new adventures, experiences, trials, and memories. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my life in this year!
I'm super excited about the two new Herrema babies that are currently in the oven (not mine :P) Little girl Herrema due in April, and little girl or boy Herrema that should arrive any day now. I love being an auntie! =)
As far as baking, I would like to try my hand at decorating cakes, just for the fun of it. I've done a few before, but I want to do more. I received a cake decorating book for Christmas called 'Planet Cake' and there some really cool ideas in it!





Lately I've enjoyed taking pictures while I'm baking. It's just fun =)


















No comments:

Post a Comment